Monday, December 26, 2005

UPDATE

So its been a hell of a long time since i wrote on this and some things dealing with past entries need to be updated.

1) I miss my best friend Lindsay.. she needs to get her butt in gear and visit me! after all, she has a car and i dont.

2) The "crew" no longer exists... Stupid ass drama took over and everyone became 12 years old. So sad.

3)I I no longer speak to Brandy, Ashley, or Brad from the crew.

4) Brent and I broke up in August.. While tring to maintain our friendship, he tends to push my buttons

5) I started dating Brandon... We are no longer together for reasons i dont want to share and I wish everything could be well.. We dont talk because i cant bring myself to....

6) I just finished my first semester at Frostburg State University recieving a GPA of 3.78

7) A photo of mine gained entrance to a professional show at the Saville Gallery in Cumberland MD ( Great for resume!)

8) My parents divorced this summer

9) Looking for a guy to beat out all other guys :P

10) Im currently rated 6.3 based on looks on Myspace.com *cries*

11) I became a vegetarian upon end of semester

12) I am a founding brother of the Phi Mu Alpha Fraternity

13) Got a brand new MAC computer *hugs the CPU*

14) Im almost happy lol.

Well Thats all i cn think of at the moment. If i think of anything else, I'll add it. I think im gonna write in here alittle more now.. Maybe go back to my story. Anyways. ttyl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home