Thursday, April 14, 2005

My Apologies and Vows

Ok first off, I need to apologize to a very special person...One that has been with me since we were 5 years old and playing in a PlaySchool toy kitchen. This lovely girl bye the name of Lindsay, has put up with my shit for far too long. i unfortunatly have come to realize that i have unintentionally put her through misery, worrying about me when she needs not to. I have not taken the time that i should have to be with my oldest friend. Lindsay, I hope you forgive me. I never ment to be so scarce. I have been rather busy with my new relationship lately. This is not an excuse. There is no excuse. I only hope that you can award me a second chance to make up for my faults. I dont know what i would do without you...I vow to be a better friend, for you deserve the best. (Thank your boyfriend. He helped me to understand.)

To Josh, the one who helped me through very hard times and taught me the kind of person i want to be. You did so much for me and asked of so little. I will never be able to thank you enough for what you have given me. 2 years we were together, the rest of our lives we will be friend. I hope you read this and understand how much you and your friendship has ment to me. Thank you... I vow to

To the crew- (Ashley, Gwyn, Brandy, Susan, Steph, Jamie, Amy, Lee Ann, Tony, Jason, Brad)n - You guys have breathed a new life into me. Actually, i think you GAVE me a life. And there are times i have used that friendship. This is my apology to you. It seems as though if i ever had a problem, you guys would be the first to know. And you'd always be there for me no matter what. Even if I was being a selfish ass. Im so sorry for bringing you into more drama than you already had. Im sorry for making you a part of my problems when you didnt need to be. You guys are great and and my vow to you is to be the best friend i can be, always put your problems ahead of mys own, and never pull you into excess drama. Thank you guys... THE CREW ROCKS! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

To my mother... You have given me everything when you had nothing, and i kept asking for more. I guess until i have a child of my own, I'll never truly understand why you have done all that you have for me. You have put yourself in misery just for my happiness and for that, I owe you everything I have. You are my guiding Star and like josh You have shaped me and helped me to learn the kind of person i want to be in life. I love you mom...Please dont ever doubt that. I vow to be the best son i can be, go to college and make something of myself, and just make you proud of me...

and finally,

To brent- Its been only 3 months and god knows we've had a HELL of a lot of problems ...but i think we're starting to work them out finally. My apology to you is that im sorry for the jealousies, the envy, the naggingness, and the guilt. there's not much that i can really put in to words to describe how i feel about you. The only thing i can say is "I love you, More than anything, and I'm never letting go." but even that isnt enough...Sometimes i feel like you deserve better than what i can give you. I hope you know how i feel and I thank you for putting up with my shit like you have, as i would for you. I love you baby dont ever forget that "I Do Cherish You". My vow to you is to be the best boyfriend i can possibly and to always show you my love. All of my heart for all of yours.

Well....that feels good to get out. Sometimes i think that people dont let others knwo their true feelings before its too late. I think we all need to let the people in our lives know just how much they mean to us. Carpe Diem!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

i have missed you.i do miss you.but i cant lie to you and say my heart didnt jump from my chest to my throat when i saw this .i am slowly learning that i cant keep tabs on all the ones dearest to me.i cant save them from what happens to them and i cant save them from themselves.i can try and i can also fail.im overwhelmed with relief to know that my best friend has not really changed as much i thought he did...i still miss him.thank you for letting me continually realize exactly what i have.i dont think ive ever learned so much from one person all at once .to end this,ill just say- i understand ...and as always...im here , thanks.

April 17, 2005 at 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home