I GOT IN!
I know some of you dont see this as very big news but to me, it's humongous. Today, I got an acceptence letter from Frostburg State University. I started jumping and screaming. "why? its only FSU. They let anyone in" you may be thinking, but the fact of the matter is, I NEVER believe that i would be able to attend college. My grades were never good enough, my family is poor, and I just plain-out never had enough confidence. Now my life has changed and it's so much better than i ever dreamed it to be. I actually have a chance to make somthing of myself and leave this god-forsaken town. To all of you who actually understand what im trying to say, thank you, and may you have the same luck that I did.


2 Comments:
im so proud of you!!!!!
Its shannon but i wasnt signing up or anything..anywho...i'm glad for you, i musta missed this info or was selfishly swallowed in my shallow life. anywho good job!!! you'll get far in this world you're so very talented i envy you (sumtimes) lol l8r *rock it*
Post a Comment
<< Home