About Me
Im 17 years old. I have brown hair and eyes. I weigh roughly 165lbs at any givin time and stand at 5 feet 11 inches.
My friends are the biggest factor in my life as they are the ones that keep me from going insane. Ok...they cant ALWAYS keep me from going insane but do a bang-up job trying. My 4 very best friends are David Carollo, Lacy Shambaugh, Lindsay Droll, and Siera Smith. David and Lacy bring out my wild side (not the gay side. They're quite different.) Siera is my fashion coordinator as she's always the most artistic minded and has millions of great ideas. And Lindsay has been with me through thick and thin since Kindergarten. She's the one that I can talk to the most when I really need to.
I have other friends that are just as great. Shannon Webster is probably the coolest punked out chick I've ever met. Hillary Kerr Is the Str8, female version of me (Rachelle Geiger tries but just cant seem to pull it off). Derek Humberson....well, lets just say...."Doesnt Ever Reliquish Emergency Kilos". Randy Gill is probably one of the nicest men alive even though he thinks about sex WAY too much. John Thrasher is a great guy. we went through some rough spots in the last couple years but I regret ever doing anything to make him lose respect, trust, and friendship for me. Even though I feel we're closer now as friends than ever before, I'll always be in his debt of forgiveness. Megan Green is one of the sweetest girls I know and she can do one HELL of a highkick. Brandon Wigfield is...probably the next einstein. He taught me everything I know about computers and left me the Fort Hill Website after he graduated, which I now run.
Some of you reading this know me and are thinking "Whatabout the BF?! We Wanna know about HIM TOO!" Well His name is Josh (yes I see the irony) and we've been seening eachother for quite a while now. It's a low key kinda relationship but I love him a hell of alot, and maybe you'll get to meet him some day.
Photography is my LIFE! I cant wait to get through college and work for a magazine like the A&F Quartely (even though Josh calls it soft-core porn). I am always looking for beautiful people to model for me so if you're cute and local, give me a buzz.
Music is....GOD! Whether it be the soft ballads of Dido or the drug-induced lyrics of Thrid Eye Blind, I just cant get enough of listening to my player as I read some never ending book. I love trance, techno, and dance music. It really gets your blood pumping. Ask Hillary. Im the BEST dancer in all of Fort Hill's male population.
My all time favorite book is "The Snow Garden" by Christopher Rice. The book has more punch to it than anything I've ever read. I still have my original copy in which i get all my friends to read. I even started to mark down names of the friend's that have read it.
I hate people who lie to me, even if they only do it to spare my feelings. Everything should be open and honest. I share a common passion with John when it comes to Febreeze and Minute Maid Lemonade. I love vegetables but hate brusselsprouts. Respect is key. I agree with the saying "Respect your elders" but only if i get respect in return. Im gay but not flamboyant and it's no longer the biggest thing in my life. I cant wait to start college and live in a dorm, but relunctant about the roomate idea. I love kids but WILL send them home if they get on my nerves. My future son's name will be Ethan. I love men and sex but Im very loyal as Josh knows.
If you know anything else about me that i havent listed above, please tell me incase i forgot myself.
My friends are the biggest factor in my life as they are the ones that keep me from going insane. Ok...they cant ALWAYS keep me from going insane but do a bang-up job trying. My 4 very best friends are David Carollo, Lacy Shambaugh, Lindsay Droll, and Siera Smith. David and Lacy bring out my wild side (not the gay side. They're quite different.) Siera is my fashion coordinator as she's always the most artistic minded and has millions of great ideas. And Lindsay has been with me through thick and thin since Kindergarten. She's the one that I can talk to the most when I really need to.
I have other friends that are just as great. Shannon Webster is probably the coolest punked out chick I've ever met. Hillary Kerr Is the Str8, female version of me (Rachelle Geiger tries but just cant seem to pull it off). Derek Humberson....well, lets just say...."Doesnt Ever Reliquish Emergency Kilos". Randy Gill is probably one of the nicest men alive even though he thinks about sex WAY too much. John Thrasher is a great guy. we went through some rough spots in the last couple years but I regret ever doing anything to make him lose respect, trust, and friendship for me. Even though I feel we're closer now as friends than ever before, I'll always be in his debt of forgiveness. Megan Green is one of the sweetest girls I know and she can do one HELL of a highkick. Brandon Wigfield is...probably the next einstein. He taught me everything I know about computers and left me the Fort Hill Website after he graduated, which I now run.
Some of you reading this know me and are thinking "Whatabout the BF?! We Wanna know about HIM TOO!" Well His name is Josh (yes I see the irony) and we've been seening eachother for quite a while now. It's a low key kinda relationship but I love him a hell of alot, and maybe you'll get to meet him some day.
Photography is my LIFE! I cant wait to get through college and work for a magazine like the A&F Quartely (even though Josh calls it soft-core porn). I am always looking for beautiful people to model for me so if you're cute and local, give me a buzz.
Music is....GOD! Whether it be the soft ballads of Dido or the drug-induced lyrics of Thrid Eye Blind, I just cant get enough of listening to my player as I read some never ending book. I love trance, techno, and dance music. It really gets your blood pumping. Ask Hillary. Im the BEST dancer in all of Fort Hill's male population.
My all time favorite book is "The Snow Garden" by Christopher Rice. The book has more punch to it than anything I've ever read. I still have my original copy in which i get all my friends to read. I even started to mark down names of the friend's that have read it.
I hate people who lie to me, even if they only do it to spare my feelings. Everything should be open and honest. I share a common passion with John when it comes to Febreeze and Minute Maid Lemonade. I love vegetables but hate brusselsprouts. Respect is key. I agree with the saying "Respect your elders" but only if i get respect in return. Im gay but not flamboyant and it's no longer the biggest thing in my life. I cant wait to start college and live in a dorm, but relunctant about the roomate idea. I love kids but WILL send them home if they get on my nerves. My future son's name will be Ethan. I love men and sex but Im very loyal as Josh knows.
If you know anything else about me that i havent listed above, please tell me incase i forgot myself.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home