Sunday, November 28, 2004

Senior-itis

OK, with the vast amount of warnings by former seniors at Fort Hill High School in dinky little Cumberland Maryland, My first impressions of Mrs. Hatch (before I even met her) were not of the good sort. On the very first day of school this year, my fears were washed away by her charming antics and interesting (yet some-what disturbing) southern accent. Anyway, Im off topic already.

Her conversation on the first day dealt with what she called "Senior-itis". A disease contracted by 12th graders destined for the workforce or college. She warned how those with the "disease" would feel the need to slack off and do nothing (Sloth - not just a cute little animal but one of the seven deadly sins). Anyways, I think I may have gotten it, but not in the normal way. Perhaps a different strand.

The quest for college has crept into my dreams. This is WRONG! My dreams are sacred to me and should not be interupted by outside matters, but as of last night, college invaded my dreams and took over. I believe the only cure for this is to get that stupid acceptence letter from whichever college decides that I am worthy to attend. (Hopefully FSU)

Anyone have anything to help with the symptoms untill the letter gets here? I could use somthing and Xanax just doesnt have the same affect anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home