Monday, December 06, 2004

What an Amazing Discovery!

Ok, if you know me more than most people do, you know that I NEVER study. I never have in my entire life. Im just the kind of person that can absorb somthing instatneously upon hearing or viewing it. Today however, Mrs Hatch had a test on Geoffry Chaucer's "The Canterbury Tales" and made it sound like the test would be college-level stuff. So I put my personal hatred of studying aside and sat down to do some for the first time ever.

Now, like i said, I've NEVER studied before so I really dont even know how to begin doing it. But I gave it my best shot. I "studied" (or whatever I was actually doing) for probably a total of 12 hours over the weekend. When it finally came down to take the test, I found it was so easy, that I didnt even need to study for it at all. I just chalked it up to my ability to absorb and went home. But when I got home, I got to thinking about the questions and realized, maybe the reason it was so easy, was because I had studied. I mean, most of the questions, I would have never even glanced at.

Maybe this will be the beginning of somthing very helpful through the next 4 years at FSU. If you have any tips on studying, please give them to me as it would help ALOT! Also, keep in mind that Im a beginner with a short attentionspan when it comes to things I dont really care about.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plus! I wrote a cool poem today when I was sorta spacing out. It's titled "Chopsticks and Sugar Packets" I wont post it on here as Im too consientious of my work, but if you really wanna see, you know where to reach me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home